Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

Things I got done because school was closed today:

1. Washed all dirty clothes

2. Washed sheets

3. Washed comforter

4. Charged my Zune

5. Cleaned off and organized my desk

6. Organized my shoes

7. Colour-coded one shelf of my books

8. And my manga, but it didn't make a very noticeable difference.

9. Hemmed my jeans (FINALLY)

10. Changed the time on my wall clock (FINALLY)

11. Found my headphones

12. Made a little stamp

13. Listened to Tegan & Sara and Say Anything over and over and over...






And this weekend I am hoping to start posting pictures of things I am selling.
Things I've made and things I have no use for any more.
So yeaaahhh. But today has been good.
But Laurren's coming over soon and it's going to suuuuuuuuuck.
Hahahhaa.

Have a good week, see you Friday! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment