Friday, November 20, 2009

Freaky Friday~~

1. The Cure
I don't know. This week I just started listening to them for the first time in a long time. And wow, I have missed them.




2. The Royal Tenenbaums

Back when I went to church and me and Paul Hamilton were bffz he told me to see this movie.
He was like, Jacqui, you'll love this movie! And I was like, lol okay.
And I finally saw it this week. And I am very disappointed in myself for not watching it sooner. It's soooooo gooooooood.
It's got so many good actors too. Like. Wow. I just need to see more Wes Anderson movies, that's for sure.



This week I was on my period. And I was more depressed than anything so I can't think of anything else.
Sorry. I'll post some pictures for you, though. (:









 




Yeah, I went crazy on Tumblr this week.
http://zebraskiin.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of McCain lmfao. oh and I was on my period too this week. Fucking sucks, let's get hysterectomies. Fuck uterus...es.

    Anywho, this is Stephanie, from clovis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know that picture makes me laugh every time. They do suck. Let's go right now!

    Haha, I figured.

    ReplyDelete