Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Money Woes

As you may or may not know, it is impossible for me to get a job.
No one wants to hire a girl who's experience is working on plays.
I almost had a job at Sears but they kept scheduling interviews at 11am, when I'm in class.
College is a bit more important to me than a job.
But I do need the money, especially with the holidays coming up.
I have my family, Tyler's family, and my friends and zero income.
So that's where you come in...


I may not have real world skills but I have some sort of street skills.

Things I will do for you for a small fee!
Clean your room/closet!
$20-$35
Wash your car!
$10
Walk your dog(s)/Dogsit!
$10/hour
Walk your baby/Babysit!
$10/hour
Organize your iTunes!
$1/GB
Paint your room!
varies
Sew you something!
$5-$35
(unless your name is Laurren Rios because she wants me to sew things like the completely accurate Poison Ivy costume and "a box like purse that's scrunchy and has bows". I don't know what she's saying most of the time.)
Knit you something!
$5-$15
Teach you to sew!
(hand and machine)
$10 + materials
Teach you to knit!
(just the basics)
$10 + materials



And if you can think of something, I'll probably do it.

I'm not going to worry about opening an Etsy store any more and I will just list things I have made here!
I can probably just hand deliver it and will cut out the middle man.
I think that'll work out.
And I may sell my electric guitar and amp sometime in mid-November after seeing how this goes.


So please consider me when you need something done.
And tell your friends and family.
You know me, I'm respectable and smart and funny.
Come on, please?

4 comments:

  1. Make me a dice bag from dead baby skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you wear my skin for me and live my life with a secret camera on your shirt so I can watch people's reactions to "my" new zany personality and quirky antics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the fuck do you come up with this stuff, Phillip? Like, really?

    ReplyDelete