Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Complaints.

Most people annoy me. Whether they know it or not.

My room will never be at the point I want.

The state of the economy is really annoying.

All I want is pet. I want a friend. A companion. Someone who's always there.

My room is always freezing.

None of my clothes fit. This isn't an exaggeration.

I wish I could open up more to people.

I love my car but I hate that dent on the back left tail light.

I hate when Greg Chidley tweets song lyrics.

There is never food in my house. But I'd rather not eat and save money.

I have a roll of film that needs to be developed from this summer.

I can't get a job. It sucks.

Why the hell does Tyler have to live so far away? There are people in abusive relationships and they get to see each other all the time. Tyler and I are happy and we never get to see each other.

I suck at knitting.

I wish people could just say things to me. Not to my parents, Jessica, or friends. Just tell me you like my blog or ask me why I hate you. It's childish.

I hate that you couldn't just say no to a cat to my face. It sucks that no one in this family knows how to communicate.

Also, the cat I wanted is probably going to be put down and Matt Lynn's mom is going to blame me forever.

I want long hair. I want to be bald.

I hate college. It's just like high school. I think I'm wasting my time. Next semester should be better, though.

I hate people who say "Obama has done nothing."

I mostly just hate Republicans.

I hate how ignorant people are.

I hate how gay people aren't allowed to be marry. Especially since 50% of straight marriages end in divorce. Gay couples are probably more successful than straight couples.

I need to go to the dentist.

I need to lose about 20 pounds. How am I even 145? When and how did that happen?




I'm selfish and complain too much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to be all stupid and be like "Ohhh I know exactly how you feeeeeel, *huugs*" but I know how you feel in the sense that everything is overwhelming. And I know we're not super close or anything but I'd be glad to listen over Pinkberry or something anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's all overwhelming. I just don't want to deal with anything! Haha.

    Or IKEA frozen yogurt... Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete