Friday, November 27, 2009

Freaky Friday~~

1. Tofurky
I really don't care if you think it's stupid or looks totally gross or wah wah wah.
I love it.
It tastes soooo good. And it's never dry like real turkey.
And leftover cold tofurky sandwiches are my faaaavouriteee~~





2. Christmas lights


 I read a lot of blogs but I get a lot of inspiration from this one: http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
Her name is Elsie and she had some photos of her and friends wrapped in Christmas lights.
I thought... Hm. That looks cute. Maybe I could put some around my desk?
And then I did! Hahaha. As you can see from the top picture.
It really helps a lot when I want to sew because that side of my room is the darkest. Hahaa.

And then this week Jessica and I cleaned her room and I put lights on her bed too!
Hahaha. I like hers a lot~~~





3. Hoodies
 I really only wear one jacket and that's my Tegan and Sara jacket.
Meagan and I got matching ones at their show at the Glasshouse and I loooove it.
It's warm and  it's not really tight on my arms and it's red and has raccoons on it!
But I really need new jackets.
I put two on my Christmas list and I'm excited. Haha.

What I really want is a grey hoodie and then I'm going to sew red accents on so it kind of looks like the hotel jackets from The Royal Tenenbaums.
 This is a really bad screen-shot but there are three red stripes on the cuff and red piping on the lapel.
And it's inspired me to make a badass hoodie.
Can't wait~~





4. Embroidery
 I have always loved embroidery.
I got a ton of embroidery floss last year for Christmas and some embroidery hoops.
But I didn't even attempt to do anything.
Hahaha.
But I am feeling very inspired by all of these pictures so maybe I'll finally make an attempt at it.
Haha.





Eeehhhhh. I can't think of a 5th one.
At least one that I am content with.
So I'm gonna leave it at 4, even though I hate even numbers~~


So anyways, this week Jessica and I finally cleaned her room.
I don't have before pictures but I don't really care.
It was disgusting.
But look at it now~~
There's a floor!

It's still messy under the bed, in the closet, and in the drawers but whatever.
It looks clean and that's all that matters. Haha.



Looking back at this week I realize it was a lot of fun.
I hung out with Laurren, Casey, went to a party (lol), had Thanksgiving, and got stuff done.
And I am very happy about that.




And one last thing:
Today is my anniversary of becoming a pescetarian.
It's been 5 years.
Isn't that so insane?
That's like a child that's ready to enter kindergarten.
INSANE.
But just goes to show, I am way more dedicated than Krista.
BEEYATCH. Hahaha.



Have an awesome weekend. (:

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I've ever actually seen you write my name. Hahaha. Instead of Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I should probably start calling you by your real name.

    ReplyDelete