Monday, November 23, 2009

I hate my English professor

And how he spends an hour and a half saying one important thing.
And how he gives us prompts meant for 6th graders.

Am I the only one who finds writing essays harder when it's too easy?
Yeah, probably.
Want to know what my essay is about?
How talking while eating is okay sometimes.
Yup. No joke.



So here's a little blog for you~~












And today I hungout with Luna Lovegood and it was awesome. And we basically want everything from IKEA and we ate sooooooo much cheap food. It was ridic. And then we got cupcakes from Dolissimo~~ Which is in, like Chino. And then we walked around "The Shoppes" and it was awesommemmmee.
And I just want everything from the Sanrio store. Seriously.
Especially this bag. But it's not on the website but I saw it in the store and I want it!
It's only $88 and trust me, that's good for Sanrio store.
So yeah, and then I took her home and we didn't watch Hot Rod but... Next time..






Alright, so I have a lot of hobbies. And I want mooooore so I need your opinion.

These are the hobbies I already do:
sewing
knitting
photography
building (like with wood and stuff)
drawing/painting


And here are the hobbies I am considering:
embroidery
scrapbooking
quilting
crocheting
building ships(and shit) in bottles



I mean, I feel like I have way too many hobbies already but I'm getting bored.
I mean, if you have an idea for the hobbies I already do I could try that'd be way more awesome.
Like, painting something specific or building a birdhouse, I don't know.
I'm just bored.
HELP MEEEE.



Btw, you can leave a comment without having a blogger or anything.


Thank youuu, have a goood weeeek~~~

2 comments:

  1. ...I'M DELETING YOUR TUMBLR! lol. also, thank you for those delicious sammiches today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you delete my Tumblrrrr?! Because most of these pictures were from there? Hahaha.

    You're welcome~~

    ReplyDelete