Friday, November 6, 2009

Freaky Friday

I don't wanna do a blog today~~
It's been a lazy day. I was going to get some stuff done but then I figured I needed a day to relax.
So that's what I did. Haha.
Whatever, I don't know how many obsessions there is going to be, but I'm trying here, duders.



1. Pumpkin cookies
I don't have a picture but they look like these, they just taste like pumpkin.
Jenn Ayala gave me some because I lent her my sewing machine and ooooh my goooshhh.
They are delciouuuuus.
There is only one left and I am very upset. ):



2. Tumblr.
I know I said it last week but then I was just like, oh, this is cool...
And now, I post so much every day.
Insane amounts.
You should check it ouuututuutt.
http://zebraskiin.tumblr.com/



3. This video of Andrew WK.
No matter what, I laugh every time. Hahaha.
JUST WATCH IT. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.



4. Red hair.
But mostly just David Bowie's hair.
I want my hair like this soooo bad.
I need to grow my hair out so bad so not for now.
But when it gets longer, and more of the same length all-around I want to dye it red and then bleach the front like Rogue.
So badass, right?
Yeah, I'm right.




5. Of course, the best last, Say Anything's self-titled album!
Yay! It came out this week on November 3rd and I've been listening non-stop.
And I cannot pick a favourite song, they are all amazing.
Okay, maybe "Do Better" is my favourite.
I don't even know what to say it's just so good.
You need to go buy it, download it, something and listen to it.
Actually, it's streaming on their myspace if you want to hear it.
http://www.myspace.com/sayanything
I'm pretty sure you don't need a myspace to listen to it.




Well, I think I'm going to go get in bed because this house is always freezing no matter what.
Seriously.

And here's a hilarious video to close with.



Have a good weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment