Friday, November 13, 2009

Freaky Friday~~

Wassup, doags? Hahaha.
It's been a pretty good week, I'd say.
I've gotten a lot done and I hope to maintain that.
Tomorrow I will post a blog with everything I am selling so keep your eyes peeeled.

Alright, here we goooooo~~



1. Taylor Swift on SNL
Well, so far this season I was rather disappointed. Nothing made me laugh like Justin Timberlake does but then, Taylor Swift arrived.
She is so funny. I loved every sketch, seriously.
Except for the one with Kenan because I hate him.
Seriously, here's the collection if you wanna watch it, and trust me, you should.
http://www.hulu.com/collections/323
Btw, a video will start playing and that's the digital short but if you scroll down you can watch the videos.
And oh man, the digital short was hilarious!
Just think, they went to some great lengths for this.
THINK ABOUT IT.





2. Babies!
Connor~

Catherine~

I just love babies~~ But this week I'm like super love baby time wowowoww. Laurren and I went to Jen and Ren's this week and we got to play with Connor and he has gotta be the cutest baby in the world. But also the funniest. He makes me laugh so hard. Harder than I make myself laugh, I know, seriously.
Also, he is just always drunk. Hahaha.

Hahahahhaha, you have no idea how hard I am laughing right now. Hahaha.

And then Catherine is sooo cute and Tyler sent me a video of her today eating peas and I wanna go to Clovis right now and play with herrrrrr.
So Laurren and I talk about babies all the time and our plan is that I'm going to have twins and then give her one and then never tell them they're related and then they're going to fall in love like Luke and Leia. Hahahhahaa.
But seriously. I love babies!





3. Silk screening

I just love how crisp it is.
And you can do it on fabric or on paper.
I'd love to make my own shirts and stationary.
I bought some embroidery hoops and was going to do it this really cheap-o way but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
But I love it so much. It's so cool.
And... jafdjajsdfla. Yeah, I love it.





4. Harry Potter
I mean, hell yeah, I've loved Harry Potter since it first came out back when I was in 5th grade or whatever but lately I've been looking at Harry Potter Tumblrs like mad.
And I kind of want to see the 7th movie now, even though I totally hate those movies.
And to Veronica Snell: Sorry I spoiled it for you but come on, the book has been out since 2007.
You can't get mad at me for you being slow.
But anyways I really want to reread them AGAIN but I've done that way too many times.
Especially when I have a ton of books that haven't been read at all. Hahaha.




5. Sphynx Cats

I really don't care if you think they're ugly. I love them.
They are soo pretttyyyyy and I want one so bad.
I just want to knit it sweaters and little hats and dress it up like a little house elf and omg I want one.
I mean, I'd like a regular cat too but that ain't happenin' either.
So I can dream if I want to!
Soooo cuuuuuuuuuute. :3




Well, I've got to get back to sewing. And expect an awesome-o blog tomorrow with things for sale.
Have a good weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment