Sunday, May 16, 2010

Workout Blog #6

Hello, how are you?
Having a relaxing Sunday?
I will admit I didn't work out much this weekend but I have been really watching what I eat.

So here's the standings:


I think Max just drops out.
At least that's what I understood from his text telling me to shut up about it.


Alright, so here's some tip-a-rooooos.

  • Do your best to ensure you're not eating after 7 o'clock at night. You're more likely to make unhealthy choices and less likely to sleep as well after a late meal.
  • Fast food is salty food. If you cut back on the salt, in a few weeks you'll be able to better taste the natural salts in food and may not crave the junk as much as you used to.
  • Make it a point to use the steps whenever possible. Use the bathroom on a different floor at work, take the stairs at the bus station, the airport or the mall.
  • Keeping good posture will not only strengthen your core, but will also add a small extra-calorie burn, because you're working slightly harder to maintain the position. (I seriously need to work on this one. I have terrible posture.)
  • Eating water-rich foods such as melons, tomatoes and celery can help fill you up without adding too many calories to your day.



So just keep eating healthy and try to work out every day.
See you next week. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment