Saturday, May 29, 2010

Freaky Friday~ (Saturday Edition)

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday I spent all day at UCLA taking pictures of my friend Micah and his friends for end-of-the-year memories.

And when I got home I fell asleep for two hours.
Traffic is really exhausting!




So right now I'm getting ready for all of my finals and stuff and it sucks.
My finals week starts June 7th and I just want it to be over with already.

I am so ready for the summer and to (hopefully) have a job, and sleep, and knit, and sew, and read, and do all the stuff I haven't had time for.

Here's a couple of things I can't wait to knit.



Still have to finish Roseanna's hat which will probably take me three days, I just don't have that time right now. ):



This awesome lace scarf which is gonna be super challenging but I'm excited.



The coolest baby booties I've ever seen~



And a super awesome berry baby hat.


And I wanna knit tons of other things, of course, but these are at the top of the list right now.

Oh and I'm going to be doing a major sewing project for the first time since...
I don't know. I guess Tyler's Christmas Quilt.

A Peter Pan costume!
Haha, it's gonna be super awesome~



This week I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time in... I don't know, three years?
I totally forgot how much I love this movie.
And watching it I just think about the cool costumes I wanna make.
I mean, come on, look at Brad's tux!
A plaid cummerbund and bowtie?!
So freaking awesome.



Last night I watched Donnie Darko for the first time in a long time, too.
I freaking love this movie. 
It's about wormholes and schizophrenia and Sparkle Motion and jet plane engines.
Oh and it stars Jake Gyllenhaal and it really doesn't get any better than that.
And it's awesome because Maggie Gyllenhaal is also in it and they play brother and sister, haha.





Well, that's all for this week.
Now I have to go get a bunch of stuff done and do some homework and blagh.
I hope you have a good weekend. (:

2 comments:

  1. The baby knits are cute...got something you want to tell everyone? haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Haha, no I don't. But someone you (sort of) know does. Hahhaha.

    ReplyDelete