Saturday, May 1, 2010

Workout Blog #4

This week I didn't work out... At all.
Except today, I walked three miles. 
But I did watch what I ate a lot better than usual.

Oh and I was watching Dr. Oz he said that when you crave chocolate you should eat sunflower seeds.
I do not like sunflower seeds but maybe you can try it? Haha.


Here's the standings:

Everyone is doing pretty good.
I'm proud. (:


I figure if I can lose 5 pounds a month for 6 months then I will be at my perfect weight.
And that's not hard at all.
I just need to start working out more regularly.
This week I didn't have any motivation to work out at all.
But thinking about my future skinny self should be some good motivation, right? 
Haha.


And here's your tips~
  • Take every opportunity to move around, even in small ways. Studies show fidgety people tend to be skinnier.
  • Distracted dining will get you in trouble. Avoid eating in front of a television or in a movie theater, as you're bound to consume more calories.
  • Pass on pop. You'll be amazed by how much weight you drop by simply switching to water.
  • When you eat calorie-friendly fruits and vegetables that are in season, they tend to taste better and you're more likely to enjoy them.
  • People who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss.

Have a good week and stay motivated~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment