Friday, May 7, 2010

Freaky Friday~

Hello, how are you?
Did you have a good week?
I didn't do much, just school, the usual~

This weekend there will be no workout at all because on Saturday I'm going to Pet Adoption Day at spcaLA. (:
Here's the link if you're interested.


And on Sunday I seriously need to study for my Science exam on Monday and French test on Wednesday.





This week I watched a couple of moooives~

This movie is just sooooooooooo funny.
"That's just, like, your opinion, man."


I forgot how funny this movie was. I was laughing as soon as it started, haha.
And James Franco is mighty sexyyy~~~
 My English professor made us watch this for whatever reason and then made us take a quiz on it and discuss it in class, and I was just like, I've seen this movie more than everyone in this room combined, no big deal, foooools.
And yeah, I've seriously seen this movie 10-15 times because of Laurren's stuuuupid senior project for drama.
But I love this movie, it makes me so sad and think a lot.
It's just really confusing and everyone has no idea what's happening in it, haha.





This week I also, finally, finished the worst book everrrr. 
I had to read it for my English class and I haaated it. It's just like Catcher in the Rye but with a girl.
"Wah wah wah I'm toooooo smart it's hard, wahhhh."
Seriously, bit conceited Mr. Salinger? You really think you're that smart?
Geeze just shut up already!





Yesterday I took some pictures of Veronica and her siblings for Mother's Day.


Flickr

Soooo adorable right?
And today I'm going to take pictures of Emily, her brother, and her dad. (:
I looove taking pictures of people.



I also took some pretty nice pictures of myself, I'd say. Haha.
Flickr

Flickr




 
Out of extreme boredom I made a video last night~

These are my favourite lyrics in any song ever.
They are just so *~*~*~*~deep~*~*~*~*


 


My French professor loves this video.
And made us sing a long to it, it was kind of weird, haha.
But I will say that it is the cutest thing ever.












 Well that's all for this week.
Now I have to go clean my room, take pictures of the Parks family, make flashcards for my Science exam, and be awesomeee.
Have a good weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment