Friday, May 21, 2010

Freaky Friday~

Hey, what's up, duuuuuuuuuude?
Have a good week?
I didn't, I had to write essays and make a posterboard and had a math test and blagh.
School is the balls.
But I did come to the startling realization that my finals week is only two weeks away.
For some reason I thought it was more like four weeks, haha.
So I only have each of my classes three more times until I take their finals.
And it's only three because of Memorial Day, haha.
That's craaaaaaaazy.
But yeah, I am ready to be DONE, sheesh.
This semester has dragged on and on and on and on and on and I think you get the point, haha.


Omfg, when the semester is done I am going to do so much knitting!
The hat I started for Roseanna back at the end of April has had no progress on it.
And just fyi the yarn is much more green in real life, haha.


And I really want to finish these socks, I'm still on the first one.
Boy do I love these colours. (:

So yeah, I just want to get some freaking knitting done!





This week I watched Role Models for, I don't know, the millionth time?
Paul Rudd is so dreaaaammyy~~~ <33333
And everything about this movie is hilarious.
I laugh every time I watch it, the jokes never get old. Ever.





Saturday my family went to some event, I don't know so Max and Vance came over and we watched The Human Centipede, and it was just as funny the second time, haha.

Vance left and Max and I watched this video called "Incident at Lake County".
 It's Thanksgiving and this kid is filming his family hanging out and stuff and then the power goes out so the kid and his two older brothers go see what happened.
When they're trying to figure out what happened they see...
A UFO~~~
And some aliens killing a cow, but you can't really see it in the video because whenever aliens get near the camera it gets all scrambly and distorted.
Anyways the aliens see them shoot one of the brothers and they all run away crying.
They tell the rest of the family what happened but no one believes them.
EVEN AFTER THEY SHOW THEM THE BURN THE BROTHER HAS.
The family is a bunch of jerkwads.
But then they see the video the kid was filming and start actually freaking out.

So a bunch of weird creepy stuff happens and then at the end they get abducted.
It's ridiculous but it freaks me out, haha.
Max was freaked out too, like a little baby, haha.





After that Max left and then I watched SNL with Alec Baldwin~
Seriously one of the sexiest men alive~

This sketch was soooooooooo hilarious.

And so were the rest of them, because that's Alec Baldwin: sexy and hilarious.
And also charming~






I downloaded so much  music this week~




The first two is the Killers and the Strokes and yeah they're really old but soooo goooood.
And yeah it took me this long to get Vampire Weekend and She & Him.
I was just lagging it, haha.





Well, that's all for this week.
Oh and tomorrow there will be a workout at 10am at Royal Oak, as usual.
Well I hope you have a good weekend and I'll see you next week. (:

2 comments:

  1. I have NEVER seen Role Models.
    OH and that alien movie looks awesome.
    I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well Role Models is like up there with Hot Rod, so you're foolish.

    And the alien thing is on google video~
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2110145479236650834#

    Here you go, haha.

    ReplyDelete