Friday, September 11, 2009

We can be heroes, just for one day...

David Bowie is good cleaning music.
Yeah, I'm cleaning today. My room is pretty clean in general so it's mostly putting things where they go and getting rid of junk.
The first thing I cleaned out was my night stand.
 
I found some pretty interesting things! Let me show youuuu.
Bells~~~


Finger puppets! There is a butterfly, a bee, and a ladybuuuuggg~aruuu
 
These glasses I bought at Sav-On in, like, the seventh grade because I think glasses are sexaaayyy.

Harry Potter glasses are also sexyyyyy.
 
A knife Brooke gave me because we were going to fight Amy Ostrowski. Haha.
Her aunt bought one of those things on the shopping network where you get, like, 954 kniiives.
She never noticed we took them.

Oh, and a bag of Tyler's hair.
I hate him so much.
 



Next I organized my biggest dresser.

This dresser was already pretty clean but I organized the drawers.
The top drawers are underwear and socks.
The second drawer is pants and shorts.
The third drawer is where I keep my blankets.

The fourth drawer is art supplies.
 
There is canvas, paint, fabric paint, glue, brushes, and etc.
The fifth drawer is all sketchbooks and journals.

I have way too many of these. I need to really burn them before Tyler comes down and reads them all and uses them as blackmail. Haha.
My second dresser!
This was where I kept my shoes but I moved them to a more logical place, the closet. Haha.
The second drawer has some curtains I need to wash and the bottom one is empty.
The top one is where the party is at.
 
I wish this picture was a bit bigger... I guess I'll put it on my Flickr, too.
Anyways, I colour-coded all my basic cotton fabric on the left and on the right is the fabric Roseanna gave me for my birthday.
I just realized how much she really gave me when I had to refold it all right now. I am in shock and awe. Haha.
I think I'll stop while I am ahead.
I was able to clean/organize all three of my dressers.
I worked a bit on my desk and closet a bit but nothing worth taking pictures of.
I'll try to work on it more this weekend.
I love feeling so accomplished. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment