Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Posts for the Price of One!

I just felt so lame for that little baby post that I'll do another one to make up for it. (:
So first off, please keep clicking the advertisements, and now there is a search bar over there so you can search for what you want to click (like search for myspace and go to myspace with it (; ).
So anyways, I charged some batteries at school and was able to take some pictures!
 
I finished row five on Tyler's hat last night I am very excited.
I love being far enough to be able to see the ribbing. It also makes it easier to remember what stitch to do. 


This is the picture I've been working on in drawing for, like, two weeks now.
You can't really see the detail but it's taken awhile.
I wish I could take a better picture but, I have a lens for zooming and not for macro.
Oh well. You'll just have to come and see it for yourself, sometime.


Here's my "yarn stash". All six skeins. Hahah.


This is the one part of my room that is always organized.
I love having my clothes colour-coordinated. It's conveinet.
And I have more black shirts than all of my other shirts combined, you just can see them all because they go into the depths of my closet. 
So yeaaahhh, here's my real update.
I got money from my Aunt and Uncle for my birthday today and tomorrow I'm cleaning Laurren's room and tomorrow I'm getting everything together for a yard sale soooo.

Money money money MONAAAAYYYY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment