Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy (real) Birthday~!


It's my birthday!

I'm actually 18 so I can do whatever I want.
I can't wait to get piercings and tattoos. (:

So today I woke up to a ton of text messages.
Oh, and at midnight my stupid sister came in and was like "OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL WAKE UP HAHAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU'RE 18 OMG" And I was like, no.
Hahaha. So I got up and got ready.

I was eating a nice lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich when Veronica, Jonathan, and Chance showed up.
They came on their lunch time to wish me a happy birthday! Soo nice. (:
Hahaha.

Then they left and I went to the bank.
I ran in to Lyndsayyyyy and I think she has figured out that I am totally stalking her.
So anyways, I got a bank account and I am super excited.
It's has, like, $99 dollars in it. So hopefully I can open my Etsy shop soon.
Also, guess what debit card I got!

Hahahaa. So tight.

After that I went and bought a Slurpee to make sure my card was working and it did! Haha, it was creamsicle flavoured and sooo goood.

Next, I went to the mall to look for jobs. Every store I went into wasn't hiring. It was the balls. ):

Then I came home and watched some Wendy Williams.
Around 5:30pm I went and picked up Michelle and we went to Olive Garden.
You'd never believe how much I ate.
One bowl of Minestrone soup, around 8 breadsticks, and two bowls of pasta.
I know what the fuck is up.
And then we went homeee.

When I came home I had a present from my sister waiting.
There were three boxes of Now and Laters, an 8-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a Remembrall, an origami fish, a strawberry scented Hello Kitty, and a Kanye West shirt. Haha.

After that I was just laying in my room hating being a girl when Jessica came in and was like, "I found this bracelet in the bathroom, is it yours?" And it was the bracelet that Tyler and I have and I was like... What?
And then some faggot popped out. Hahaha.
After I TOLD HIM NOT TO COME VERY SPECIFICALLY Tyler came. And I guess that's pretty tight. Because huggles are the best present ever. (:

Thank you to everyone who texted me, called me, left me comments, wrote on my wall, and tweeted me Happy Birthday. It meant a lot.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment