Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's been awhile

Hey, long time no see.
Hahaha.


Well, I was going to update with some pictures but my camera kills batteries like nobodys business.
I don't understand it. They are rechargeable batteries but they are always dead.
It seriously sucks.


So anyways, I really need some money.
This weekend I am going to clean out Laurren's car and room for $30.
And guess what! I'll do the same for youuuu.
It'd probably be a bit cheaper, though because Laurren's room/car are like a bomb went off.


Also, my dad says if I help him clean out the garage and organize a yard sale I can have all the money from it.
That is a sweet deal, right?
Haha.


Lastly, as you can see over there --->
There are some ads now. I feel really lame about this, btw.
But if you could just click an ad for me.
Just once. And every time you read my blog, that'd be really awesome.
It'd also mean a lot to me.


Once I get enough money I will be opening my Etsy store.
I know I've been saying that since the dawn of time, but I'm really close.
You have no ideaaaaa.


So yeah, here's a short little update. 
I'll try to update with something more interesting/pictures later.


Have a good day~~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment