Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I need to stop taking naps

Because then I can never get to sleep at a reasonable time.
So, I guess I'll update my blog! Haha.




I've been going to college for about 3 weeks now.
I like it a lot. I only have four classes and I like them a lot.
I have English, math, History of Costume and Fashion, and beginning: drawing.
I'm learning a lot in my history and drawing class but English and math suck.
My English teacher is basically retarded. And because I didn't take math senior year I forgot everything and when I took the placement test I got put in elementary algebra. For the fifth time, I believe. Awes.
Other than that I'm enjoying college.



I opened my bank account and I'm glad I finally have one of those, haha.
I just bought Veronica's birthday present so I only have $60 in it at the moment. :/
It's really hard getting a job. And opening my own shop is getting confusing, especially with the shipping part.
I just neeeed moneyyyyy.


But I'm knitting it in red, ala Life Aquatic of Steve Zissou

I haven't sewn in awhile and it's starting to bother me.
This weekend I'm going to organize, wash, colour code, and whatever else my fabric and try and draw up some designs.
I mostly haven't been sewing because I have been knitting!
I really like knitting and I just learned to knit in the round which I love.
I still haven't really made anything but I just started a hat for Tyler which I hope will be simple and help me improve my knitting skills.



This weekend I am hoping to organize my desk to the point to where I can sew on it, and everything is in it's own place.
I just want to be organized but sometimes (read: all the time) I am just sooo lazy. I hate it.
I need some motivation and energy and whazzam!



Also, I just really love Tyler.
I know I sound totally lame but I do.
He came down for my 18th birthday and he is just so sweet and just loooves coming down and surprising me.
I also really enjoy it. Haha.
He thinks that I mostly like him because he buys me stuff but he doesn't have to buy me anything ever because he is just so funny, nice, and caring.
...To me at least. Haha.
And it's really hard not being able to see each other 24/7 but it's bearable.
I'm not going to start packing my bags and moving to Texas or anything crazy...
Hahaha. I am such a bitch.
Anywayyyyyssss, yeah. I love him. Holy balls.

So, that's what's goin' oooon with me.
Maybe I'll be able to sleep a little better now that I have gotten this all out of my brain and on to paper.

Good niiiight~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment