Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eet iz compleeete~~

My room is finally clean and the way I want it.
I mean, there are always things that can be improved upon but, for now, I am content.

You can click on the pictures for the giant version.

So let's begin the tour.
Please remove your shoes before entering~~



On your left is the closet.

Look! It's the Kool-A-RooOOOooOoOoo~~



Straight ahead is my nightstand.
Three posts ago I showed you what I found inside it.
On top is just my alarm clock, Dick Blick magazine, Pride & Prejudice, and some knitting stuff.



To the right of that is my bed.
Aw, look at Bookworm and Patches, they're bonding. :3



At the foot of my bed is my dressers, which were also shown 3 posts ago.

Outside that window is Heaven.



To the right of that is my desk.



The left shelf.

These are strictly craft books and art/craft supplies.



The center bookshelf.
Man, all these pictures are crap quality.
It'd be better if I knew how to resize pictures on here.
But nope Vista doesn't allow that. >:/




Well, that's my room.
I was really happy when I started this but now I'm annoyed because of the pictures.
They look like poopy.
Whatever.
I like my room and the state it's in and I'm going to try and keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment