Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday and 3-year Anniversary, Tyler!

 
Happy Birthday!
I know this picture is a greaaat present. (;

You're 19! Now you can do all the things you could do when you were 18!
Yeaaahhhhh!


Oh, and guess what else!
We've been together for 3 years.
That's 36 months, 156 weeks, 1,095 days, and 26,280 hours!
That doesn't sound that long... But it is!
Hahaha.


I remember when you asked me out at approximately 3 or 4am on your birthday and it was super cute and I totally didn't go to school that day, haha.

And our first date the next day and we saw The Number 23 and it was pretty awesome.
And I never tripped over a box. Ever.

And I went to your house, like, a month later.
I don't know why my parents let me, you could have been a killer or something, haha.
And oh man we were so freaking punk.
Hahhaa.


And now here are some pictures (that are way out of order) to commemorate our love.<3
My Grey's Anatomy shirt has ceased to exist. ):



And we have plenty more memories that aren't photographed.
And we're going to make plenty more.


I love you, Tyler David Reynolds and I always will.
Happy 19th birthday and 3 year anniversary.
<333

5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing everrr. You guys have really grown up together, looking at all these pictures and seeing how different you two are today. Congradulationsss and Happy Birthday Tyler. :) Best couple ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Haha, we really have. We've changed each other so much.
    Thank you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO PISSED I AM NOT IN ANY OF THESE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute. happy bday tylerzz and happy 3 years to you guys. you guys are adorable. so have a baby already so connor can have someone else to play with

    ReplyDelete