Friday, March 19, 2010

Freaky Friday~

Salut! Comment ça va?
Bien, merci~~~
Lol, look. I know some française.
I kind of want to incorporate more French into my conversations, like Spanglish but... Frenlish.
But then I remember how embarrassed I am about my accent. Haha.
I'll get over it someday.
Like when I can say real sentences, probablyyy.



So anyways, how was your week?
Mine was pretty chillllll.



Last Friday Tyler was herreeeee.
And it was awesomeee.
And Vance and his girlfriend are laggers/flakes.
Yeah, I said it.
So what?
Hahahhaa.
And on Saturday we went to Philippe's!
The birthplace of the French dipped sandwich.
Oh, and they also have theee hottest mustard I have ever eaten in my life.


After that we went to Little Tokyo and walked around.
I got some paper for paper stars and this awesome Totoro shirt~
This picture is also on my Flickr.



Then we came home and chilled and napped a bit.
We thought the play was 8 only realize it was 7.
So Tyler and I got ready really fast and went to GameStop so I could preorder Pokemon SoulSilver.
Then we went to Royal Oak and talked to Dillon Turnquist a little and went inside.
Btw the play is called A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.
I thought it was pretty funny.
And I loved the sets and costumes.
Made me wanna sew some costumes~~~
I mean, there are some people that I'm always gonna hate but whatevs.
Hahaha.
So yeah, good work everyone! <3

Also, I talked to Graz and it made me sad.
It made me miss drama (a little).
Hahaha.
People always ask me if I miss drama and I don't know what to say.
I miss drama when Max was still there and there was LJJ.
And I miss the fun times where everyone is laughing, not the last minute times where everyone is stressed out and mean.
So yeaaahhhh.



On Sunday Tyler and I went and picked up my copy of Pokemon~
It's so awesome.
I chose Chikorita as my starter because she's my favouriteee.
I haven't played that much but that should change pretty sooooon~~~



Tyler and I hung out and ate the Hat and ice cream and then he left around 7pm.
It sucked. ):
And then I had to make up all the homework I put off which also sucked.



Monday I just went to school, you know.
It was boring.
But I did finish the book we've been reading for my English class.
It's called Play it as it Lays.
It's set in the 1960s and really weird.
It's about an actress and about her life and how she's pretty much insane.
It's a really fast read too. You could read it in less than a day. Maybe less than half a day. Haha.
I recommend it to everyone. Unless you're stupid. Because no one in my English class understood it and I can't figure out why. It's a really easy read...

On Monday night I fell asleep at 9pm still fully dressed and laying on my bed sideways, haha.
And then Tuesday morning at 4am I was awoken by an earthquaaaaakeeeee.
It was a 4.4 and a little scary.
But I didn't panic or anything because I'm a man and stuff.
Hahaha.
And then Tuesday I didn't do much, just homework.
Oh and I found out Tunng released a new CD on March 1st.
It's called "...And Then we Saw Land"
And it is really good.
Tunng is such a good band.
I really recommend you check them out.


This is Tyler and I's favourite Tunng song "Jenny Again".
It's from their "Comments of the Inner Chorus" album.
It's good, right?
Yeah, I knooowwww.



Wednesday was okay.
Another groggy school day.
But I got out of math an hour early and then had a strawberry milkshake and that was pretty tight.
And that night I finished watching "Freaks & Geeks".
It's a show made by Judd Apatow that aired from 1999-2000.
There was only one season.
And it sucks because it was such a good show and I know the second season would have been great. ):
Oh welllll.

I also watched the movie Trainspotting.
I don't know why I did that since I hate shots and the movie is about heroin addicts...
Hahaha.
But it was good, and I love Ewan McGregor is everything.
He is a sexxxyyyyy maaan~~~
Hahaha.



Yesterday I did quite a bit actually.
I woke up because Grace was here!
She's the 'house cleaner'.
She doesn't do much. Vaccuums, mops, breaks stuff.
She has broken a lot of stuff but she still keeps coming back! (:
Ugh.
Anyways.

I was chilling and then Laurren came over for a little bit because she was in the area and we got Rite-Aid ice cream and it ruuuled, haha.
Then she left and I took a shower and then hung out with Michelle.
We drove around and walked around and ended the night with some ice cream!
Hahahhaa.
Then I took my self portrait for Self Portrait Thursday and realized that that's what the majority of my pictures on Flickr were and was very annoyed about it.
So I took some pictures of Veronica and Jessica~~~




The rest of them can be found on my Flickr.
Please tell me what you think! (:



And today I've just been laying in bed because sometimes it's nice to just lay in bed. (:

Tyler is going to be coming sometime today and that'll be tiiight.
I hope you have a good weekend, I know I will.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I love how you said "Because I'm a man" in this blog because that was the funniest part of the earthquake.

    The pictures you took are really good, I really want you to take pictures of meeee, I don't have any decent ones!

    ReplyDelete