Friday, March 5, 2010

Freaky Friday~

Sorry I missed last week.
I was in Clovis celebrating Tyler's 19th birthday and our 3 year anniversary.
On Friday we went to Japanese Kitchen with his mom, dad, sister, and her bf. 
Japanese Kitchen is teppan-yaki, like Shogun and Benihana, and it was soooo good.
And they sang happy birthday to Tyler in Japanese. :3
For our anniversary we went to Dai Bai Dang on Saturday.
It's our favourite place to go have dates at.
The food is Asian cuisine, they have Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and other Asian foods and it was suuuper good.
It was a pretty awesome weekend.

Oh and for Tyler's birthday I knitted him the Cthulhu Dice Bag.
This was my first time knitting with 2 colours and it was pretty easy!
Can you see the little octopus/squid things?
Hahaha.



So last week I started my second semester of college and my schedule ruuuuules.
I only have class Monday and Wednesday.
8:00am  Earth Science
9:50am  English 1A
12:10pm  French 1
4:15pm  Math 71

I like my classes so far.
Yeah it does suck having to wake up at 6am but I only have to 2 days of the week so it's not that big a deal.
Oh, and my math class ends at 6:45pm. That sucks too but it's worth it.

Oh and I learned a trick from Dr. Oz!
When you first wake up, get up.
Don't hit snooze or fall back asleep.
If you get up you'll be less tired through out the day.
Seriously, I've been doing that when I have to go to school and I've really noticed a difference.
Especially since yesterday I woke up at 7am (I went to bed at 10pm) and I was like, no, it's my day off!
And slept until 9:30am and I was yawning allllll dayyyyyy.



I really love crafting tattoos.
I want a crafting sleeve on my right forearm, so a half sleeve, haha.
(found here)

(found here)

(found here)



Guess what I finally watched?
Yesssssssssss this movie is sooo funny.
And now I wanna watch Bend It Like Beckham and I wish I owned Bride & Prejudice. Haha.
But this movie is hilarious.
And whoever thinks British people speak English they are wrong. Dead wrong.
Hahahahha.



So last week I heard a cover of "Blue Monday" by New Order and I was pissed.
And I was gonna write a blog about how much I hate cover songs when I hear about this.
Okay, here's the track listing.

  • 1. Hit The Lights – “More Than A Feeling” (originally recorded by Boston)
  • 2. VersaEmerge – “Paint It Black” (originally recorded by The Rolling Stones)
  • 3. The Almost – “Free Fallin’” (originally recorded by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
  • 4. Mayday Parade – “We Are The Champions” (originally recorded by Queen)
  • 5. The Summer Set – “Rock ‘n Roll All Nite” (originally recorded by KISS)
  • 6. We The Kings – “Caught Up In You” (originally recorded by .38 Special)
  • 7. A Skylit Drive – “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)” (originally recorded by Journey)
  • 8. I See Stars – “Your Love” (originally recorded by The Outfield)
  • 9. Pierce The Veil – “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” (originally recorded by Blue Oyster Cult)
  • 10. Forever The Sickest Kids – “Crazy Train” (originally recorded by Ozzy Osbourne)
  • 11. The Maine – “Pour Some Sugar On Me” (originally recorded by Def Leppard)
  • 12. Envy On The Coast – “All Along The Watchtower” (originally recorded by Jimi Hendrix)
  • 13. Every Avenue – “Take Me Home Tonight” (originally recorded by Eddie Money)
  • 14. Never Shout Never – “Bohemian Rhapsody” (originally recorded by Queen)
  • 15. Blessthefall – “Dream On” (originally recorded by Aerosmith)

First off, I don't know if you know this but none of these bands are punk!
Punk is The Misfits, Circle Jerks, TSOL, Dead Kennedy's, and you know, nothing on this list.
And the worst part is that these are all good songs.
Songs I grew up listening to and songs I love today.
And now whenever I turn on the radio I'm gonna hear some shitty cover and just be angry.
I hate music this generation.
Oh god I sound like a retard saying that.
Hahhaha. I mean, I like new music just not covers.
It's so annoying.
The original version was good, why do you have to ruin it? ):



S'mores
Not last summer but the summer before LJJ and Tyler and Jessica would eat s'mores, like, everyday.
We always had graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows in the pantry.
And we had a special s'mores maker.
God I miss that.
I want s'mores and to hang out and laugh and yeah.
Haha.



Jirachi
Tyler and I went to Gamestop and totally got Jirachi.
Yeah, we're cool. :3



Manatee necklace
(found here)
I have always loved manatees.
They were my favourite when I was a kid.
And omg this necklace is the coolest thing I have ever seeeeen.



Hahahhaha omg.
Wednesday before school I was listening to Mark & Brian on 95.5 and they had kids doing things.
Like playing the recorder, telling jokes, and singing.
The best kid won their parents tickets to a concert like Rush, the Eagles, or something else, whatever.
And the last one was a little girl who was only 2 and a half telling a joke.
Here's how it went at first

Knock knock
Who's there?
Fish
Fish who?
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Tank
Tank who?
Knock knock!

And it was super funny.
The joke really goes:
Knock knock
Who's there?
Tank
Tank who?
You're welcome!

It was pretty cute.
And then Mark & Brian were like, is there a different answer for 'fish'?
The mom was like, no the answer is still 'you're welcome'.
I was laughing way too hard.
Probably because it was 7am, haha.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Fish
Fish who?
You're welcome!

Hahahhaahhahhahahhahhahaaa




Well, I guess that's all for now.
I hope you have a good weekend.
See you next week. (:

3 comments:

  1. I think that we should make S'mores when we go to Clovis on the 30th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one because it's so happyyyy.
    There's really no response to this comment, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, it's Michelle. Of course.

    ReplyDelete