Friday, March 26, 2010

Freaky Friday~

Well, hello there.
I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend, or maybe just some time to relax, that's good too.
In last weeks blog I mentioned Tyler was going to come down for the weekend...
Well, he didn't. His sister left without him so that sucked quite a bit.
But Tyler will be here today in just a few hours and I cannotttt waiiiiit. (:

So today I woke up at 6:25am in a panic because for school I generally wake up at 6am and I grabbed a bunch of clothes ran into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and then remembered... It's Friday.
I was so mad at myself. Hahha.

Today I also read some comic books Tyler has been wanting me to read.
Civil war is about how some of the superheroes believe they should reveal their identities, which is led by Iron Man, and work for the government and the other half, led by Captain America, believes that things should stay the way they are.
It's really good. 
It's 7 separate comic books but you can buy the collection of all 7.
I really recommend it to anyone that likes Marvel anything.
It has Captain America, Iron Man, the Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Thor, the Punisher, S.H.I.E.L.D., and a IDK a million other super heroes and a couple of super villains.

This is just a collection of a few different chapters from Deadpool and X-Men.
I don't know much about comic books but I love Deadpool.
He is notorious for always breaking the 4th wall and talking to the audience.
He also makes really random references, like Grey's Anatomy and Dancing with the Stars.
Hahahaha, yeah, I don't know. He's ridiculous.




So last weekend out of my boredom I watched quite a few movies.
I'd been wanting to watch this for awhile and finally got to.
I liked it. I mean, it was kind of weird.
Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson's relationship was really hard for me to understand, though.
It was kind of mostly a hipster movie, though.
Hahaha.


I've seen this movie way to many times. Haha.


I loooove this movie.
I would love to read the graphic novel someday.
And this movie had some of the best cinematography I've ever seen.
If you've never seen this (even though it came out in 2005...) I definitely recommend it.


Always gotta top it off with a little bit of anime, haha.
This is probably my favourite Miyazaki movie.
Yup, I like it more than Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro.
I just want to be Sophie and for Howl to fall in love with me.
It should be me!



Last Saturday I saw the play The Foreigner at the Covina Playhouse with Jessica, Snell, and my parents.
It was pretty funny.
Kind of a ridiculous plot:
This guy from England goes on vacation in Georgia and his friend Froggy tells the people at the hotel he doesn't speak English so he doesn't have to talk to anyone.
And then Idk, there is hicks and the KKK and it's ridic.
Hahahha.
But it was pretty funny, I'd say.



This weekend I also got to hang out with Emily and the was pretty awesome.
We got to catch up on stuff and eat Subway.
Haha.






Nothing too interesting happened this week.
But I did finish a knitting project! 
I like it but for some reason one half is way bigger. ):
I still have half of the skein left so I might try and make another one.
I just have no idea why it happened!



I also started knitting a lobster.
But it doesn't have any legs yet... Haha.
I think I'm doing pretty well for my first ever knitted toy.



Well, I think I'm going to go clean a bit, listen to Tunng, and hopefully finish this lobster.
Have a good weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment