Friday, March 12, 2010

Freaky Friday~

What's up party people?
Have a good week?
Excited for the weekend?
I am yes, on both of those. Hahhaa.
So omg, last week I finished my blog and then was just watching The Office on Hulu when Laurren texts me saying "are you coming?"
I totally forgot I had to take her to the airport.
I felt terrible.
But I got to her house in record time, and then she was the lagger. Hahaha.
I took her to the airport and she made it.
But man, that sucked so bad.
Haha.



And on Saturday night I went with Luna and her mom the "The Little Mermaid" ballet at Citrus College!
It was presented by Inland Pacific Ballet and was really good.
Just the costumes annoyed me a little, haha.
And I hate knowing the history of fashion because all I'm thinking is, 
"That guys top is from the 1700s but his breeches are the Middle Ages! Also, that hat has never existed in history... Ever."
But the dancing and the props were amaaaaazing.
I loveeed it~



30 Rock
So recently I decided I would finally watch 30 Rock and I downloaded season 1 and now I'm hooked.
I'm almost done with season 3 and then the season that is airing right now is season 4 and I'll be all caught up.
This show is absolutely hilarious.
It's about a bunch of writers and actors who make a show that is basically SNL and man, I am always rofl-ing at it.
Hahhaha.
If you haven't seen it you should check it ouuuut.



So I promised Emily I'd knit her a headband months ago and I finally finished it!
The yarn is yellow with gold thread and it's super fine.
And it took me way longer than it should have.
I gave it to Emily today and she liked it so I'm pretty happy about that.



So Tyler's laptop finally died this week.
He got a new one with... A webcam!
Omg now we can Skyyyype. (:
It's lolllll~~~



I don't have much else to talk about.
I hope you have a good weekend. 
Bye. (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you liked the ballet, even though it was for MY birthday. Hahaha.
    And that headband is really really cute.

    ReplyDelete