Friday, August 13, 2010

Long time no see

Sorry I've been such a lagger.
But right now I'm working on a super long blog to make up for it!
It's taking me a long time to do, though.

So I'm just gonna give you a short little blog about things I wanna do in the next month~


* Find a job! 

* Completely organize all three of my dressers

* Completely organize my desk

* Empty out all three tubs in my room

* Wash bedding

* Sew myself a little crafty apron~
So I can put my scissors and other notions in an easy to reach place at all times~

* Finish some of the knitting projects I have started this year

* Finish the roll of film in my Fisheye camera and get it developed

* Sew the costume for my birthday party~

* Dye wig for my birthday party





And I think that's all I really need to focus on, for now.
I'll be back sometime next week with my super long blog~~


Also, don't forget about Laurren and I's party!
Make sure you have a costume!
And you can bring people we don't know but they better have a costume and bring a money gift.
Because it is our party after all.

And srsly, I need money so I can buy myself this for a birthday present.
So please bring a money gift. Please.
I feel lame asking but people don't bring presents to birthdays any more.

And Laurren wants money for make-up, or whatever.
But mines more important, haha.



So yeah, I'm gonna go.
Maybe wake up Tyler, not sure yet.
Hope you have a good weekend. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment