Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

So for my birthday I've been very subtly asking everyone for money.
Okay, it's not that subtle but seriously.
I need money.
I want to buy myself a birthday present.
I want to buy myself this lens to be specific.
It's called the Lensbaby Composer and it takes pictures like this:
(all pictures from lensbaby.com)

I just want it reaaaal bad.
Especially because you can buy all these cool attachments including a Fisheye one~
I love Fisheye pictureeeees.

Too bad it's $270. ):
I mean, if I somehow got that much money that'd be cool.
Right now I have $10 in my bank account and I might be getting $50 sometime soon so I guess I really only need $210.
Haha, yeah, I know, highly unlikely.


But if I do get some money I'm definitely gonna buy some stuff.
I need bras,
Maybe some shoes,
Maybe these cool colour filters,

Maybe some flannel sheets,

And I'm definitely gonna buy some fabric. (:





And I'm looking for a job so maybe I'll be able to buy all of these things soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment