Monday, August 30, 2010

First Week of Sophomore Year~

I've had a pretty long week.
And I only have school two days out of the week!
It has seriously felt like two weeks though. ):

Monday night I just could not sleep. At all.
I ended up getting around two hours of sleep total.
And yes, it was terrible.
I woke up at 6am and got ready and stuff.
I was able to get a parking spot by 7:30am so that was cool.
My first class at 8am is Nutrition.
I'm not too excited to have junk food completely ruined for me, haha.
But my teacher is super nice and the class seems like it's gonna be super easy. (:

My next class at 9:50am is French Deux.
Lol, get it? Deux is French for two. Hahahahhahahhaa.
Ahhhh, French humour. Hohohohoooo
So anywayyyyys, my French teacher has a super thick French accent that's hard to understand at times. :/
But I remembered way more French than I thought I would.
So that was pretty cool~

After that I had to go home to get some books and eat.
But on the way to my car I ran into *~Johnny Parks~*
So we chit-chatted and it was cooool.
Then I headed home and ate but I only had time to sit for 20 minutes so I don't think I'll be doing that any more, haha.

I went back to school to attend my history class at 1:15pm.
I'm kind of meh about the professor so far.
She's pretty young so she's trying to stay "hip with the times" but it's just coming off as lame, haaha.
But there's gonna be a lot of reading for this class and I'm not too excited about it.

Then I didn't have class until 3:35pm so I had around 45 minutes to chill so I sat in one of the quads and knitted. Pretty relaxing.

My next class is Design: Two Dimensional.
So, not gonna lie, when I signed up for the class I thought it was gonna be another easy drawing class but nope.
It's designing on the computer, like on Adobe Illustrator, which I know nothing about.
I am pretty nervous about it.
I'm also worried about having a three hour class at the end of the day.
Oh well.
That day she let us out an hour and a half early so that was awesome~


That night I hungout with Michelle~
We just chilled and took pictures.
Wanna smoke some DICKS?
Michelle
Jacqui and I
August 24th, 2010.
Late Night
All of these^^^ lead to our Flickrs.
The rest are just for fun. :3

We just chilled and watched the Office and ate pancakes and Del Taco~~





I did nothing on Wednesday.
I had to recuperate from Tuesday.





Thursday was my second day of school.
I was planning on returning a bunch of books so my backpack weighed, like, 50 pounds during my first two classes. ):

In Nutrition we had a quiz and I got 100%!
It was super awesome.

French was just more having to interact with people and it kind of sucked.

After French I returned 3 books and got over $200 back. It was pretty fantastic.
And then I just chilled in one of the quads and ate and read for my next class.

History was boring.

My the time I got to Design I was just dying.
I was dripping sweat and it was disgusting.
And I may or may not have fallen asleep in class.
Lol whoops.

That night I just relaxed and watched QI.
If you follow me on Twitter you've probably heard me talk about it.
It is the best show everrrrrrrrrrrr.
First off, it's hosted by Stephen Fry so it's already super freaking awesome.
So basically it's a British panel show where they ask questions and talk about obscure facts.
The panel always changes except for Alan Davies who is always here and he always gets questions wrong. Haha.
It's really just the funniest show ever.

Badass bird.


In this one you can see Alan Davies getting a question wrong. Which is quite common, haha.





On Friday Michelle and I went and took pictures at Walnut Creek and I think I got a few good ones. (:
(all links lead to my Flickr)
Reflections

Ripples
Above and Below
Stars in the Mud

Murky Green


Michelle took some pictures too and her Flickr is here.




So that was my first week.
It was way too long.
And all weekend I've just been chilling and hanging out with nerds and being angry at people coming into my house and yelling.

So yeah. I meant to post this on Friday but I lagged.
Gotta try and get into the groove of school and then I'll start blogging more.
Have a good week. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment