Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Challenge Update

Omfg, long time no seeeeee.
I actually completely forgot I had a blog for awhile, haha.

So anyways, here's a bit of a photo-dump of my latest pictures~





On the 7th I had school so I didn't get to take pictures until I got home from school and by then there was no light and I got really frustrated.
I almost just quit but then I got a picture that I was okay with uploading.
September Challenge Day 7



The 8th I was still feeling pretty uninspired and frustrated so didn't even attempting taking a picture until night time, so once again, I had no light.
But I like this picture and a lot of people on Tumblr seemed to like it quite a bit, too. (:
September Challenge Day 8



The 9th I had school so I couldn't take a picture until night time, again, and was still feeling quite frustrated about photography.
September Challenge Day 9
But I do feel that this is a pretty decent picture.



The 10th was a Friday so I was just lounging around and decided to go up Glendora Mountain Road for some inspiration.
My picture for that day is pretty boring, in my opinion.
September Challenge Day 10
But I did make a pretty cool panorama that day, as well.



The 11th was a Saturday and I felt terrible all day.
That night, I took a couple of pictures and then went out to a party.
So I just uploaded a meh picture to not miss a day.
September Challenge Day 11
The focus could be waaaaaaay better.



On the 12th I still wasn't feeling the best and didn't take a picture until late.
But I think it's good. And I know Michelle likes it A LOT, haha.
September Challenge Day 12
Oh btw, I have a cat now, haha.
And we are mortal enemies.



The 13th was another uninspiring lazy day.
September Challenge Day 13
But you are so jealous I have a Pokedex~~~



The 14th I decided to finally try doing a levitation picture.
And I think I did pretty good for my first try. (:
September Challenge Day 14



And the 15th, yesterday, I did some more levitation pictures.
I did 5 but only have 2 uploaded right now
September Challenge Day 15

And this one is my faaaaavourite~
Backflips




Today, I still have to go to Design: 2D so I'm not going to be able to do my Self Portrait Thursday and my picture for today until tonight.

But I have a few photoshoots coming up soon and am soooo excited for some variation in my photostream.

I hope you enjoyed this little photo-dump. (:



Oh, and you can become a fan of my photography on Facebook now!
Just click here!




Alright, I have to go back to school. ):
See you soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment