Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Challenge - Day 1

Hello~
So today is one of my best friends, Laurren's, birthday!
Omfg!
She's 20. So she's, like, ancient now.

I woke up a little before 9 because I had to take Jessica to school so I was pretty tired all dayyyy.
Then Laurren and I went to Beverly Hills or LA or whatever to go to Johnny Cupcakes.
She bought an expensive shirt.

Then we went to Sprinkles!
You know, that expensive cupcake place.
(Note to self: don't play with camera aperture and other settings until you know how to work them)

Then we went on a mad adventure to Fashion Q, WalMart, Kohl's, and Target to find the rest of Laurren's costume for Saturday.

I made her buy me Skittles~

And then we went to BJs for dinner with her family and it was a lot of fun~~~
And I'm really not happy with any of the pictures I took today.
So not a real great start to the challenge. ):

Make sure to check out Michelle's pictures here.

Oh, and Jessica is pledging to walk our dog Ross every day!
Awesome~~~



Hopefully tomorrow is a better picture day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment